Getting 404 error when testing Appointment scheduling rest uri

(carrot cube) #1

Application Name: openmrs Version Number: 2.10 Question: I have installed appointment scheduling module, i created an appointment. able to see the data from workbench. but, when i test " Testing REST URIs"
Type - GET URI - /openmrs/ws/rest/v1/appointmentscheduling/appointment

getting below error

EY VALUE
readyState 4
success [POINTS BACK TO done]
error [POINTS BACK TO fail]
responseText "{“error”:{“message”:“Resource does…”
status 404
statusText “Not Found”

“error”: { “message”: “Resource does not exist. Please check documentation for implemented resources and their paths [Unknown resource: v1/appointmentscheduling]”, “code”: “org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.web.api.impl.RestServiceImpl:419”,

Ask OpenMRS is for questions about installing, configuring, and using OpenMRS software products. If you have development problems, please use the “Development” category.

(Daniel Kayiwa) #2

Can you try that on the demo server? https://demo.openmrs.org/openmrs/ws/rest/v1/appointmentscheduling/appointment

(carrot cube) #3

got the below result. <org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.SimpleObject serialization=“custom”> 0.75 12 16 1 results false </org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.SimpleObject>

(Daniel Kayiwa) #4

Is that what you would expect to get?

(carrot cube) #5

No.

no API call is working Please let me know how to set the webservices. i have installed webservice module.

(carrot cube) #6

i Have downloaded openmrs-standalone-2.2.0 and installed all the required modules including rest web service omod. still rest api is not working

(Daniel Kayiwa) #7

Which exact REST call are you making?

(carrot cube) #8

we have installed openmrs is aws. all required modules are added. able to book appointment form web. when we try to test the restful api getting error for /openmrs/ws/rest/v1/appointmentscheduling/appointment. able to get result for /openmrs/ws/rest/v1/provider. Are we missing some configuration? do we need to set anything? we have installed below modules in aws. addresshierarchy-2.9.omod legacyui-1.2.4-SNAPSHOT.omod appframework-2.10-SNAPSHOT.omod metadatamapping-1.3.1.omod appointmentscheduling-1.8.0.omod metadatasharing-1.2.2.omod bacteriology-1.1-SNAPSHOT.omod openmrs-atomfeed-2.5.5-SNAPSHOT.omod bahmnicore-0.89-SNAPSHOT.omod providermanagement-2.5.0.omod bahmni.ie.apps-0.89-SNAPSHOT.omod reference-data-0.89-SNAPSHOT.omod bedmanagement-5.6-SNAPSHOT.omod reporting-0.10.4.omod calculation-1.3-SNAPSHOT.omod rulesengine-0.89-SNAPSHOT.omod emrapi-1.21.1-SNAPSHOT.omod serialization.xstream-0.2.12.omod episodes-1.0-SNAPSHOT.omod uicommons-1.10-SNAPSHOT.omod event-2.5.omod uiframework-3.8.omod htmlwidgets-1.7.3-SNAPSHOT.omod uilibrary-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT.omod idgen-4.4-SNAPSHOT.omod webservices.rest-2.17.omod idgen-webservices-1.2-SNAPSHOT.omod

(Daniel Kayiwa) #9

Can you share the server side log that you get on accessing this? /openmrs/ws/rest/v1/appointmentscheduling/appointment

(carrot cube) #10

Ii have checked the openmrs/admin/maintenance/serverLog.form page

Server Log

No logs to display

How to get the logs? i tried to install log manager not able to install the same. getting error.

(Daniel Kayiwa) #11

Can you check in the tomcat logs folder?

(carrot cube) #12

I’m new to Openmrs, where can i find the tomcat logs in centos? it’s seems inbuilt with openmrs. cd opt/openmrs/log are not updated after sending the request those log files are not updated.

(Daniel Kayiwa) #13

Did you try googling?

(carrot cube) #14

i tried no clue. Did you check the version of Openmrs i installed? Is it ok? need to upgrade latest version? check the screenshot in previous query. Installed bahmni version given below

bahmni-emr.noarch 0.89-326 @bahmni

bahmni-implementer-interface.noarch 0.89-97 @bahmni

bahmni-installer.noarch 0.89-193 @/bahmni-installer-0.89-193.noarch

bahmni-openmrs.noarch 0.89-89 @bahmni

bahmni-reports.noarch 0.89-64 @bahmni

bahmni-web.noarch 0.89-326 @bahmni

python-gdata.noarch 2.0.11-1.el6 @bahmni

(Daniel Kayiwa) #15

Moved to the bahmni category.