Forms not compatible with OpenMRS 2.2 standalone?

I’m a new user and 'm using OpenMRS 2.2 standalone version.I’m trying to import forms from the form bank in this link: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Form+Bank but they seem to be incompatible.they give this error message:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description: The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Any advice? thanks :slight_smile:

Dear @hossam, welcome to the OpenMRS community.

Which form were you trying to import when you got the error? The forms that were exported from OpenMRS 1.10 should be compatible with OpenMRS 2.2 standalone.

Perhaps @raff can give you some additional help.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: I really appreciate all the awesome work that is being done here. I’m still trying to get my head around the whole form thing so I wanted to download a pre-existing form and see how it is designed and how it works. This is the form I was trying to add: Partners In Health by Ellen Ball on 12 April 2012 NCD Heart Failure Cardiology consult form French with English Cardiology Consult [metadata of htmlform]

It is not available for OpenMRS 1.10…so I guess I should look for one that is?

Maybe @ball could export it again with the updated version of Metadata Sharing (if it’s not already in that version) that is supposed to work across OpenMRS versions.

1 Like

I believe that form would have been built for OpenMRS 1.9.x. Also, @ball is on sabbatical right now, so you should not plan on her seeing/answering this anytime soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like