Form Not Visible in Configure Metadata - Manage Forms in Reference Application

Application Name: Reference Application Version Number: 2.8.0

Question: Hi Team, I have installed the Reference Application 2.8.0 locally using the openmr-sdk and am unable to see forms that I have created in the Manage Forms area of the “Advanced Administration”.

Based on reading the documentation: I have a user and provider account with all privileges checked. I created a form in the Manage forms. I go to the Configure Metadata and Manage Forms to add it to the UI.

However I am not able to see created forms. I am only seeing the built in forms. Please let me know if I am missing any steps or my process so far is incorrect. How can I add these created forms to the UI?

Please see screenshots below. For example here I created a form called “Anxiety Level”.

Created Form:

Editing the Created Form:

Form Not Visible in Configure Metadata - Manage Forms:

I appreciate any help!

Regards, Sai

In order for your forms to be visible on that screen, they should be either htmlforms or xforms.

@dkayiwa Thanks for the reply. I thought the above was a “xform” since it had the schema design. I’m not sure how to create an html form either since I can’t see the “Manage HTML Forms” button that is in the screenshot in the HTML Form Entry Documentation..

Could you point me to how I can create HTML forms and XForms? I haven’t been able to find out how by checking documentation.

Thanks, Sai

I have edited the html form entry module documentation and turned the administration page into a link that you can click to see how that page looks like on our demo server. Is that helpful?

@dkayiwa Thanks Daniel, I can see it now!