File system space - Bahmni not working

Thank you, How do i pull json output?, sorry it might be a very basic thing

So the command above gave this output, But i tried with -k option because curl -u had some certification issues

[root@localhost ~]# curl -k superman:Admin123 --location “https://192.168.0.53/openmrs/ws/rest/v1/module?limit=100&v=custom:(name,started,version)” curl: (6) Couldn’t resolve host ‘superman:Admin123’

Apache Tomcat/8.0.12 - Error reportH1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}.line {height: 1px; background-color: #525D76; border: none;}

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

description The requested resource is not available.

Apache Tomcat/8.0.12

[root@localhost ~]#

Execute this sql statement on your openmrs database and share the results:

select property, property_value from global_property where property like '%.started'
1 Like

mysql> select property, property_value from global_property where property like ‘%.started’; ±------------------------------±---------------+ | property | property_value | ±------------------------------±---------------+

| addresshierarchy.started | false |

| appframework.started | true |

| auditlog.started | true |

| bacteriology.started | true |

| bahmni.ie.apps.started | true |

| bahmnicore.started | true |

| bedmanagement.started | true |

| calculation.started | true |

| dhis.started | true |

| elisatomfeedclient.started | true |

| emrapi.started | true |

| episodes.started | true |

| event.started | true |

| htmlwidgets.started | false |

| idgen-webservices.started | true |

| idgen.started | false |

| legacyui.started | false |

| metadatamapping.started | true |

| metadatasharing.started | true |

| openerpatomfeedclient.started | true |

| openmrs-atomfeed.started | true |

| providermanagement.started | true |

| reference-data.started | true |

| reporting.started | true |

| rulesengine.started | true |

| serialization.xstream.started | true |

| uicommons.started | true |

| uiframework.started | true |

| uilibrary.started | false |

| webservices.rest.started | false |

±------------------------------±---------------+

30 rows in set (0.00 sec)

A handful of important modules aren’t started, beginning with REST WS.

Honestly, looking at this thread, I would suggest to fire a new Bahmni 0.89, restore your databases, copy other pieces of data over, and use that one as your new production system.

You might want to keep trying getting help on this forum to get your current system back up and running, but I’m fearing for your institution that this might take long and might just be very cumbersome.

Another option is to seek help from a Bahmni service provider. Unfortunately that could be expensive.

Thank you. That would be great i know.
we had a separate standby server, then when we transferred openmrs backup from the production server, the other server adapted the same problem, so right know all the two server have the same problem.

Well!, I think I will have to try do reinstallation of complete system. So will “yum remove bahmni” uninstall all files . Or else you can help me the right commands to delete everything and start again Thanks.

Yes what I meant is to start from a fresh Bahmni 0.89 and move things over until you have recovered your production environment.

Okay, so should I reinstall Centos as well

I would first try to reinstall a fresh/default Bahmni on the current system. If even that fails, then yes perhaps should you go as far as setting up the server from scratch, including CentOS.

This kind of situation is obviously one of the reasons why some implementation orgs around use Docker.

Hello folks,

I have preempted the problem by replacing the openmrs database with a former backups, I have traded off like three days data, then the openmrs is opening. But another major issue is that syncing takes very long time and most of times not at all. Basically It may choose only sync to openerp and sometimes only to openelis and most of the time nowhere. I have tried to delete all markers from both PostgreSQL several times to no avails.

I am attaching the logs for bahmni_lab and bahmni_erp_connect if you can help to see the problem pleasepastebin.com/9B8BHHWY , pastebin.com/SfEjzTLc

Your help please!

Hi, I took your advice and reinstalled bahmni again, and restored the database, the same problem continued. Then I had to use the former backup, trading of like three days data, then it started working. But with that, I got a syncing issue. Initially all three apps were not talking to each other, after stressing a bit currently openmrs sends to openerp however some drugs that were created before are not showing. But the worst thing is, syncing does not work well in openelis. it works for one or two patients and break.

I have tried some tricks like deleting markers in both systems to no avail

So should we assume that you got your initial problem solved? The one seemingly related to a file system space issue?

If yes I would suggest that you open a new thread in the Bahmni category about what appears to be your next problem. The more precise, the better. Try to focus your topic as much as possible, that will help anyone paying attention to be looking for clues.

Thank you,

Will be Opening another thread now…