FHIR Swagger Document generator and enhancements

As the student application period is already started I will put few things that you could include into your proposal, in addition to the facts we have mentioned in above comments.

• A sample Swagger file, you may expect to generate
  • How you going to follow the Swagger specification (http://swagger.io/specification/)
  • Challenges you will meet following the specification.
3 Likes

Just so that everyone is aware, OpenMRS already generates a JSON Swagger (OpenAPI) spec for core and module REST resources. We then use Swagger UI to build interactive API docs (source). There is also a tool to build static docs (example).

3 Likes

Useful resources @pascal. It will definitely helps for the proposal.

Hi everyone I have submitted my proposal(draft) for this project. :slight_smile: Could you please make some time for reviewing it. :slight_smile: And let me know if there are any changes to be made. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rasanjana First let’s build the document first. Then those tools will be handy for us to generate the docs for us.

@shekhar I will review it by today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @harsha89 and @sashrika, I have submitted the proposal to the melange. Sorry for keeping it this late. Had to be busy with the university stuff.

It’s no longer called melange

2 Likes

Thanks @tharaka, our mentors will go through it. Yes @r0bby, I think he is mistakenly called it as melange :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Figured as much but correction made nonetheless :heart:

1 Like

Please continue discussion in the #projects:fhir category