Failing to set up OpenMRS Server With OpenMRS SDK and Docker

@settix Thanks for pointing that out! Apparently the release of SDK 4.0.0 never actually made it to Maven central. That’s been fixed. Could you try running the failing command again?

@ibacher Thanks once again. I am sorry for a delayed response. However, the command is still failing. The error log in part states that “This failure was catched in the local repository and resolution is not reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced .” See the full error logging here: current sdk setup failure - Pastebin.com. I also tried to run mvn openmrs-sdk:help and it failed(see here: Error log - Pastebin.com). Incidentally, I run this same command and mvn org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:4.0.0:setup-sdk on another pc and both passed. This leaves me in a dilemma. By the way, mvn openmrs-sdk:help had no issues before.

@settix can you try running the following?

mvn org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:setup-sdk -U

@mseaton Thanks. Let me try it out

@mseaton Thanks so much. This command has worked and here is the output : Sdk Build successful - Pastebin.com for others that may have similar cases in future. Now let me embark on the original challenge of setting up a server as per this thread topic.