Failing to install Standalone Ref Application [SOLVED]

Hello friends, Have encountered an exception while installing Standalone Reference Application 2.9.0. Have recognized the problem may be concerned with database configuration in
openmrs-standalone-runtime.properties but could not understand what to do exactly. Here is a pastebin link https://pastebin.com/7CMiKTLS

@kdaud try re-extracting again and run the standalone afresh

@gcliff Have tried it several times but the same exception is thrown. Even when I tried standalone ref application 2.2.0, it throws similar error

Do u have the mysql instance running on your pc when u start your standalone?

@kdaud what is the name of your database?

which java are you running apparently?

@kdaud There might be two things that could cause the issue you’re facing. 1. Your openmrs-standalone-runtime.properties is missing certain vital parameters that establish a connection to the db. 2. Your Java version installed, i will suggest you paste your openmrs-standalone-runtime.properties via pastebing.com and as well share your java version output.

ggomez

Am sorry for reply delay. Had been fixed up with College Exams.
cc: @gcliff, @herbert24, @jwnasambu, @ggomez

@herbert24, java -version gives
java version “1.8.0_221” Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_221-b11) Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.221-b11, mixed mode)
While javac -version gives
javac 1.8.0_221

@jwnasambu, I have openmrs though am thinking this database is the one created when installing openmrs sdk

@gcliff, I have no mysql instance running apparently during standalone installation.

@ggomez, Here is the openmrs-standalone-runtime.properties pastebin link and the Java version link is here

If you don’t mind try using the db username as openmrs and password as test then share the output.

@jwnasambu As per openmrs-standalone-runtime.properties configuration file, the db connection.username=openmrs and connection.password=test.Here is the link to the file output

Is your MySQL instance truly running on port 3316? The default is 3306.

@sjmckee Mysql instance is not running

I thought of changing the port number of Mysql but it didn’t work out.
cc: @gcliff @jwnasambu @sjmckee @ggomez @herbert24 @samuel34 @sharif @ruhanga @rushikesh @reubenv

@kdaud may be lets try re-downloading standalone 2.9.0 and if it generates the same error again then u can also try running standalone 2.8.0

Let me do it and see

@gcliff On the download page https://openmrs.org/download/, I can only see two version 2.9.0 and 2.2.0. The standalone 2.8.0 am unable to see it.