Failing to claim an intro ticket from Jira

developers-forum
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f88c945b1a0>

(Kakumirizi Daud) #1

I am failing to claim an intro ticket from Jira, i dont see any option of claiming an issue when I click in the summary of the issue I want to work on. When I was reading through the OpenMRS Developer Stages on this link <[https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/OpenMRS+Developer+Stages], one of the privileges given to dev/null states: Claim an intro ticket (or a non-intro ticket with assistance from a /dev/2+). How can I go about this, help needed

(Herbert Yiga) #2

Have you logged in?

(Juliet Wamalwa) #3

Have you logged in on your profile on the dashboard? its then that you will see the option of “claim ticket” or " assign me"

(Kakumirizi Daud) #4

Yes, I logged using my OpenMrs ID

(Juliet Wamalwa) #5

Can you see the option after clicking on the ticket you want to work on?

(Herbert Yiga) #6

kindly drop the ticket link here

(Kakumirizi Daud) #7

After logging in, am able to access my account and also able to see issues that are on the System Dashboard. But when I click in the summary of the issue i want to work on, I dont see any option of claim issue

(Juliet Wamalwa) #8

Are you able to see “assign to me” on your right?

(Kakumirizi Daud) #9

@herbert24, its not on one ticket the problem is on all tickets. Have tried to use alternative tickets but all do not give me the provision of claiming issue

(Samuel Male) #10

Are you able to share the link to that ticket here?

(Kakumirizi Daud) #11

@jwnasambu, i dont see

(Kakumirizi Daud) #12

@samuel34, here is the link: https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/XFRM-53

(Herbert Yiga) #13

for that ticket you have posted i can claim it on my side as long as i am logged in

(Herbert Yiga) #14

check on the upper right on your ticket for the login button

(Kakumirizi Daud) #15

Little did I know that I had to login again from the System Dashboard! I have been able to login through the System Dashboard and am able access the button for claiming the Issue. Thanks to @herbert24, @samuel34, @jwnasambu for your help am so grateful!!

(Herbert Yiga) #16

awesome!!!

(Kakumirizi Daud) #17

Am so grateful for your help

(Herbert Yiga) #18

your are welcome brother