error when trying to login Bahmni using a user created in openmrs

You can read more about using the editor here

These are the steps :

1. press i
  2. make the changes
  3. Press ESC
  4. Press :wq

am getting this message now, and it does not seem to be saving because module upload is stil disable

auto_update_database=true connection.username=openmrs-user connection.password=password connection.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/openmrs?autoReconnect=true&sessionVariables=storage_engine=InnoDB&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull application_data_directory=/opt/openmrs/ module.allow_web_admin=false

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ – INSERT – W10: Warning: Changing a readonly file E325: ATTENTION Found a swap file by the name “.openmrs-runtime.properties.swp” owned by: root dated: Mon Aug 1 08:56:36 2016 file name: /opt/openmrs/etc/openmrs-runtime.properties modified: YES user name: root host name: localhost.localdomain process ID: 24620 While opening file “openmrs-runtime.properties” dated: Fri Jun 24 06:44:48 2016

(1) Another program may be editing the same file. If this is the case, be careful not to end up with two different instances of the same file when making changes. Quit, or continue with caution. (2) An edit session for this file crashed. If this is the case, use “:recover” or “vim -r openmrs-runtime.properties” to recover the changes (see “:help recovery”). – INSERT – W10: Warning: Changing a readonly file – INSERT – W10: Warning: Changing a readonly file – INSERT – W10: Warning: Changing a readonly file – INSERT – W10: Warning: Changing a readonly file E325: ATTENTION Found a swap file by the name “.openmrs-runtime.properties.swp” owned by: root dated: Mon Aug 1 08:56:36 2016 file name: /opt/openmrs/etc/openmrs-runtime.properties modified: YES user name: root host name: localhost.localdomain process ID: 24620 While opening file “openmrs-runtime.properties” dated: Fri Jun 24 06:44:48 2016

(1) Another program may be editing the same file. If this is the case, be careful not to end up with two different instances of the same file when making changes. Quit, or continue with caution. (2) An edit session for this file crashed. If this is the case, use “:recover” or “vim -r openmrs-runtime.properties” to recover the changes (see “:help recovery”). If you did this already, delete the swap file ".openmrs-runtime.properties.s If you did this already, delete the swap file ".openmrs-runtime.properties.s If you did this already, delete the swap file ".openmrs-runtime.properties.s If you did this already, delete the swap file ".openmrs-runtime.properties.s If you did this already, delete the swap file ".openmrs-runtime.properties.sauto_update_database=true connection.username=openmrs-user connection.password=password connection.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/openmrs?autoReconnect=true&sessionVariables=storage_engine=InnoDB&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull application_data_directory=/opt/openmrs/ module.allow_web_admin=true

Hi,

Need some help. I am doing a demo deployment day after and running into basic issues. The trouble is I have been using superman all along but now I need three users with basic roles.

1. Registration Clerk - tried suhas from demo but keep getting the login error. Hitting the back arrow allows to create a patient
  2. Doctor - access to all clinical operations - tried yogesh but that gives the following error
  3. Community worker (Yoga therapist, Physio), maybe same privileges as the doctor for now.

These are the errors I am getting. This is a little urgent so basic privileges and roles that such users will be a great help,

Thanks, Ashok

Please look at https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48889893 to understand what roles and privileges are needed for a user.