Error in medicalproblem modules.

Hi , I am trying to install mecalproblem 1.0 , Its given error “HTTP Status 500 - Error creating bean with name ‘messageSourceServiceTarget’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘mutableResourceBundleMessageSource’ while setting bean property ‘activeMessageSource’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:”

Please also look at the screen shot.

Can you share the full tomcat log at pastebin.com?

Please find the log file

New Text Document (2).txt (18.5 KB)

This does not look like the full tomcat log.

http://pastebin.com/Aym5cfrs

Where did you get mecalproblem 1.0 from?

I am trying to new installation than got the error like "Http Status 500 -Error creating bean … " and in logfile "

WARN - ModuleResourcesServlet.getFile(105) |2016-07-08 22:22:32,079| No file with path ‘C:\tomcat 6\webapps\openmrs\WEB-INF\view\module\openhmis\commons\resources\css\openhmis.css’ exists for module ‘openhmis.commons’ WARN - ModuleResourcesServlet.getFile(105) |2016-07-08 22:22:32,079| No file with path ‘C:\tomcat 6\webapps\openmrs\WEB-INF\view\module\openhmis\commons\resources\css\openhmis.css’ exists for module ‘openhmis.commons’ ERROR - CommonsLoggingOutput.error(75) |2016-07-08 22:22:32,469| Line=124 The content of element type “dwr” must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”. ERROR - CommonsLoggingOutput.error(75) |2016-07-08 22:22:32,516| Parameter mismatch parsing signatures section in dwr.xml on line: DWRAtlasService.disableAtlasModule() ERROR - CommonsLoggingOutput.error(75) |2016-07-08 22:22:32,609| Parameter mismatch parsing signatures section in dwr.xml on line: DWRHtmlFormEntryService.checkIfLoggedIn()

Again new share the full logfile ,Can you look at this.

http://pastebin.com/N7vpECdH

Are you trying to install openhmis modules?

Yes, I am trying to install mecalproblem 1.0 modules in openmrs version: 1.11.6 Build 0d2192 , Its given error "HTTP Status 500 - Error creating bean with name ‘messageSourceServiceTarget’ d

@nirajkrsinghit can you ping @ibewes from the OpenHMIS team?

@dkayiwa Thanks again for the ping :slight_smile:

@nirajkrsinghit We are not involved with the medical problem module so I don’t know if or how that will interoperate with the OpenHMIS modules. We haven’t had any incompatibility problems with other modules in the past. Do you have the OpenHMIS modules installed and running? I have not seen this error (or at least noticed it) in our usage and so I am wondering if pieces of our modules are somehow hanging around even though they are not currently installed.

@nirajkrsinghit, looking at the wiki page for the medical problem module it appears that this module was last touched in 2010 (or earlier). I would be very surprised if it can be run with modern OpenMRS versions.

@darius ,Yes, Its very old ones modules ,just i am trying to install Inpatient Care modules his dependence same on modules. Can you advice any other modules for patients care and Inpatients management modules

I don’t know of any module that will add this functionality on top of your current installation.

The Bahmni distribution has some support for Inpatient (bed assignment and discharge summaries). The Reference Application distro lets you admit patients and transfer them between wards. But these aren’t things you can simply add on top of an existing install.

Bahmni modules are free to insall in OpenMRS ,Can you share the link for WIN7.

Bahmni is not officially supported on Windows. You will have to look at Bahmni.org for links to available instructions.

-Darius (by phone)

why every developer are suggested only bahmni. bahmni also open source licenses and same to openmrs.

Bahmni is the most feature-complete distribution of OpenMRS for a “typical” hospital or large clinic use case, and you can configure its functionality without having to write Java code.

I mentioned it since you’re trying to do inpatient management, and you’re not a developer. (As far as I know Bahmni is the only way in the OpenMRS ecosystem to do inpatient management without being a developer.)

Bahmni is FOSS built on top of OpenMRS (plus some other open source projects). It has an AGPL license (so it’s stronger copyleft than OpenMRS’s MPL). If you want to know more about that, see http://www.bahmni.org/faq/

Full disclosure: my day job is with ThoughtWorks, the company that builds Bahmni.

Thanks !!!