Enabling quick print

Hi,

I tried enabling print on my Vagrant box with the latest updates - as in - https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/dashboard.json

It did not come up, on checking the /var/log/openmrs (is this the right place - may not be related?), I noticed this entry:

17-12-2016 13:31:35 [ERROR] BahmniExtensions - File not found /opt/openmrs/bahmni_config/openmrs/observationsAdder/CurrentMonthOfTreatment.groovy

Could not find this file easily enough in github,

Thanks again for any help, Ashok

Can you check if there is link in /opt/openmrs/bahmni_config -> /var/www/bahmni_config? If not there please do create a symlink as below.

The link exists -

[root@localhost log]# ls -l /var/www/bahmni_config lrwxrwxrwx. 1 bahmni bahmni 34 Nov 4 05:42 /var/www/bahmni_config -> /opt/bahmni-web/etc/bahmni_config/ [root@localhost log]# cd /opt/openmrs/bahmni_config [root@localhost bahmni_config]# find . -name ‘*.groovy’ ./openmrs/obscalculator/BahmniObsValueCalculator.groovy ./openmrs/encounterModifier/TuberculosisIntakeTemplate.groovy ./openmrs/treatmentRegimenExtension/TreatmentRegimenExtension.groovy ./openmrs/elisFeedInterceptor/FilterDonorTestResults.groovy ./openmrs/rulesengine/rulesengineextension/Chemotherapy.groovy

The observationsAdder directory is missing.

Thanks, Ashok

Usually, the json errors are not logged in the /var/log/openmrs/openmrs.log file

This is probably a different issue and since this is not relevant to quick print, temporarily you can ignore this message.

Can you please let us know the configuration you have used to enable quick print?

just as in the document - no change really, this enables the print button - I want to change it to our log etc after I get it to work.

Thanks, Ashok

"general": {
    "translationKey": "DASHBOARD_TAB_GENERAL_KEY",
    "displayByDefault": true,
    "maxRecentlyViewedPatients": 10,
    "printing": {
         "title": "ABC Hospital",
         "header": "General Report",
         "logo": "../images/bahmniLogo.png",
         "showNameAndImage": true
    },
    "sections": {
        "patientInformation": {
            "translationKey": "DASHBOARD_TITLE_PATIENT_INFORMATION_KEY",
            "type": "patientInformation",

Please go through Quick print documentation

Thanks for pointing this out - I did miss the app.json quickPrints flag. Now I do have sections coming up with the Print option. The report didn’t come up in firefox, so for a change I tried it out in Chrome and did come up fine.

Thanks again for your patience, apologize for missing the obvious step.

Best,

1 Like

Chrome is the recommended and supported Browser.