Enable the Order Entry UI module for Doctor user role

Hello All,

I’m trying to use the Order Entry module on Windows 10, Tomcat 7.0.107. I’m able to access the module using the admin credentials (User: admin, Password: Admin123) image

When I try to access the same using the doctor credentials (User: doctor, Password: Doctor123), i get this: image

I tried creating roles and privileges for this app (App: coreapps.dispensedMedication) and assigned them to the Organizational: Doctor.

Does anyone know how to enable this for other roles (doctor, nurse) than admin?

Sorry about this, hope you are following this OrderEntryUi page, i think if you have enabled doctors privileges upon loggingin(when doctor is logging in the system ), the doctor should be able to provide all the medications and drugorders unless you have more privileges you want for the doctor

Hi, I’m running into the same problem. Have you figured it out Ankit?

I looked at the page you linked Sharif but i’m not sure where to put the " "requiredPrivilege" : "Able to view Dispensed Medication" " configuration. I’ve tried putting it within the app definition but i’m not sure if I put it in the right place or what to do after I put it in place.

Sorry about this, do you mind sharing the response , could it be screenshot, error logs to have a look at

Oh sorry I don’t have much to share. I have the exact same issue as Ankit - only the admin account has the ability to add drugs.

How can I provide the capabilities to other users?

Is this be of help Controlling User Access (Roles and Privileges) - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki, Hello @ankitm @danialbet are we still having issues with configurations of order entry ui medication plans.

Yeah I’m still struggling to get other users other than the admin account access to the order entry module. I’m not sure how to grant access or privileges for this module.

I don’t see any privileges which relate to the order entry module