Continuing the discussion from GSoC 2017 Project Brainstorming:
We’d like to have a GSoC 2017 project for DHIS2 integration. Since our application for GSoC 2017 gets submitted tomorrow, I was going to try to help by drafting a DHIS2 Project page for GSoC 2017. Browsing the wiki, I see several project pages on DHIS2:
- DHIS2-ADX “active” project page
- DHIS2-SDMX-HD project page turned into a wiki page but still formatted as a project page
- DHIS2 improvments
- SQL enhancements, Web API
It’s not clear to me from these pages what the road map is for the module. At OMRS16, we pointed http://om.rs/dhis2 to the DHIS2 Report Module wiki page, suggesting that it could be a starting point for people interested in the integration and I put a link to this Talk category at the top of that page.
A few questions…
- Is there a better “home” page for DHIS2 integration? I’m thinking http://om.rs/dhis2 should point to a page that gives an overview, links to this discussion category on Talk, module documentation and user guides, and provides a road map.
- Is the DHIS2-SDMX-HD stuff old? If so, hould we archive or discard it?
- If you don’t have time to follow the “Creating a GSoC 2017 Project page” instruction here, could you give me a quick list of objectives for a DHIS2 GSoC 2017 project by tomorrow that I could use to create a draft page for you?