Developing the "OCL for OpenMRS" Application

@darius, I’m sorry for the late notice I made regarding the team sync (without an early Doodle poll). In the future, I will always share the Doodle poll link earlier.

Hello community

I am writing to remind you that we will have an OCL team sync today between 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (East African Time). I will share the call link 15 minutes to the call. Kindly attend if possible.

Regards!

cc: @akanter, @darius, @dkayiwa, @sheriff, @shine, @samdiano, @stonecoder, @tittoh, @collinewait

Hello community

Here is a link to the OCL team sync call. Kindly attend if possible.

cc: @akanter, @darius, @dkayiwa, @sheriff, @samdiano, @stonecoder, @tittoh, @shine, @collinewait

Thanks, The API: https://api.qa.openconceptlab.org/orgs/CIEL/sources/CIEL/concepts/?limit=4&page=3&verbose=true The headers I need will be? num_found, num_returned, offset,

Hello Community

We had an OCL team sync with @darius today. The team had discussions with him (@darius) regarding the tasks they are working on and also got feedback which will help them make correct implementations to the OCL project. For those that missed the sync, here is a link to the video call we had.

Thanks!

cc: @akanter, @darius, @dkayiwa, @sheriff, @samdiano, @stonecoder, @tittoh, @shine, @collinewait.

Sorry, I don’t see the link. Also can we get a doodle going for a regular synch with Darius and I? Thanks!

Sorry, @akanter, I had missed out the link, I have now edited my previous post and included the video link. Also, kindly take a look at this Doodle poll and select a date for a standing OCL team sync with you and @darius.

Hello community, We will be having a demo call for the 13th OCL sprint soon, kindly take some time to participate in this Doodle poll to select a suitable date and time for the 13th sprint demo call.

cc: @akanter, @darius, @cintiadr, @dkayiwa, @sheriff, @samdiano, @stonecoder, @tittoh, @shine, @collinewait.

@shine can you test now?

Hello @akanter

Hope you’re well, I am writing to remind you to participate in this Doodle poll. It is intended to help us pick a suitable date for the 13th sprint demo. Also, kindly take part in this Doodle poll meant to help us pick a suitable day of every week when we can have team sync where we can get feedback from you on the tasks we are working on.

Regards! cc: @darius, @dkayiwa

@abulojoshua1 for the regular catch-up doodle poll can you add times one hour later also? (Unless that is an absolute blocker for the Africa-based folks…)

@darius, sure thing, I can add time one hour later and let the team participate in the poll too.

Strange, thought I actually replied to this doodle and commented on the fact that Darius needed to as well. Wonder which doodle I did? :slight_smile:

Yes @akanter, you commented on this Doodle poll regarding the team sync, but you did not select a day or time when you can be available. @darius already participated, you can kindly check it out :slight_smile:.

CC: @darius

Thanks, I have tested but the requested parameter are still not available on the response header .

Hello community

We will be having our 13th sprint demo today between 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (EAT), I will be sharing the sprint demo call link 15 minutes to the demo call time. kindly attend if possible.

Regards! cc: @darius, @dkayiwa, @akanter, @collinewait, @shine, @samdiano, @tittoh, @sheriff, @stonecoder, @brucemakallan, @judeatu, @ayesh

1 Like

Hello community

This is to remind you that we will be having the 13th sprint demo today from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (EAT). Here is a link to the call. Kindly attend if possible.

Thanks! cc: @darius, @akanter, @dkayiwa, @shine, @collinewait, @samdiano, @tittoh, @sheriff, @stonecoder, @brucemakallan, @judeatu, @ayesh.

1 Like

Hello community

I am excited to let you know that we had our 13th sprint demo. For those that missed the call, here is a link to the call.

Regards!

cc: @darius, @akanter, @dkayiwa, @shine, @collinewait, @samdiano, @tittoh, @sheriff, @stonecoder, @brucemakallan, @judeatu, @ayesh.

1 Like

Hi @shine,

I’m not sure what’s missing.

When I login to ‘https://openmrs.qa.openconceptlab.org/’, I can see the headers coming from the backend:

Access-Control-Allow-Headers: num_found,num_returned,offset,authorization,DNT,User-Agent,X-Requested-With,If-Modified-Since,Cache-Control,Content-Type,Range
Access-Control-Allow-Methods GET, OPTIONS, POST, PUT, DELETE
Access-Control-Allow-Origin *

So, what’s the value you wanted? I added the exact ones you asked. If you don’t post the whole request (URL, header for request and response, body for request and response, which response you expected), it’s really hard to guess what’s happening.

Also, can you confirm num_found,num_returned,offset are headers and not part of the body? Please post the whole request and response for us to actually give you more information.

Hello community

We will be having our 14th sprint planning today between 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm (EAT), I will be sharing the call link 15 minutes to the call time. kindly attend if possible.

cc: @Darius, @akanter, @dkayiwa, @shine, @Collinewait, @samdiano, @Tittoh, @sheriff, @abulojoshua1 @brucemakallan, @judeatu, @ayesh.