Every GET is limited to return 10 items by default. If you want more use: https://api.demo.openconceptlab.org/sources/?limit=100 or paginate: https://api.demo.openconceptlab.org/sources/?page=2
Hello @madraja18, we shall be having a call on Thursday at 17:00 hrs GMT+3. I will share the link to the call on this channel 30 minutes before.
Current build on https://openmrs.demo.openconceptlab.org is broken when I select a dictionary that I just created.
Some additional issues found before the build broke:
- Add existing from CIEL starts with a list of drugs. No rhyme or reason for this listing. Seems like it should either be empty (preferred) or perhaps load alphabetical.
- Potassium orate drug (and seems like most concepts) are missing their mappings on preview (RxNORM 8602 is seen on the OCL demo site).
- Filtering by “diagnoses” is flipped. Leaving it unselected acts like it is selected, and selecting it acts like it is unselected.
- When I lost authentication (due to a delay) the error comes up, but there is no redirect to the login page.
Hello @akanter From our limited testing, this is what we have discovered so far.
We seem to be able to access the dictionary
Andy's demo. Is this the dictionary you created?
Point 1): We are creating a ticket for this.
Point 2): We are creating a ticket for this
Point 3): We shall be creating a ticket for this.
Point 4:) Could you go into further detail of what error message you saw pop up on the UI if any?
Please confirm whether https://api.demo.openconceptlab.org/ is running?
Indeed, the container wasn’t healthy and I restarted it. Next time it happens, can you please explain what leads you to think it wasn’t running? Otherwise it’s just a guessing game from our side.
In this case the endpoints were returning a
502. I wonder if the docker health check saw this and marked it as unhealthy?
Please. send me the link. I would like to understand better the status of the project.
Will do, just a reminder, it will be here by 16:30 hours GMT+3
We’ll be having our weekly OCL sync in 30 minutes from now.
Here’s the link to the call: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/xkgmwbc475bbno2wuvvo4u4lhqe
Unfortunately I’m unable to join probably is a firewall police of my company. I will try to install the hangout at my cellphone
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
258 84 33 100 32 cell | email@example.com
+258 21 31 4747/48 office | +258 21 31 44 60 fax
7th Floor, JAT Complex 4, Av. 267 Zedequias Manganhela
When I click the link at my cellphone it ask for my gmail username and password. I logged in and it ask me to install the app. I installed the app and I cant find the call and there is no place at the app to past the link. Sorry guys I dont want to waste tou time I will try to see how I can solve the problem and join to the next call.
Hello Community, these are the notes and link demo call held yesterday.
Call Link: Here
1. Add Dictionary
- Default Cursor should be in the name field
- Rearrange the fields with name and description coming first and second respectively
2. Create another kind of concept
- It should have all possible fields from all dictionaries
3. Bulk Add Concepts page
- Remove the quick search option from the bulk concepts page
4. Create a set of concepts
- The title should be changed from ‘create a set of concept’ to ‘create a set of concepts’
- Create a set of concepts is missing the ‘sets’ row. This should come before the descriptions
5. Look into the subscription issue
- While creating a mapping, the add source option should be made searchable
- While previewing a concept, the answer and sets should be part of the preview model
- On the add CIEL concepts page, concepts should not be rendered unless they are searched
- On the dictionary concepts page, the concepts should be sortable by name.