Design Forum 2016-04-13: OPEN FORUM

Wedensday’s design forum is currently OPEN for design. If you have a topic you would like to discuss please let me know and join us from 6-7pm UTC.

The next design forum will be on Monday, April 18 from 4-5pm UTC - OpenMRS Technology Radar @mseaton @pascal

I haven’t actually booked the ticket yet, but I’m likely to miss the April 18 call, so I suggest we reschedule the Tech Radar discussion, unless others want to get started without me. It will probably take more than one call anyway.

(I expect to miss the calls on 4/18, 4/20, 4/25, 4/27.)

-Darius

I also was thinking I might need to re-schedule due to possibly being away that day, so I’d happily postpone.

Mike

@mseaton are you wanting to postpone until @darius returns or just move it to 4/25?

@jthomas, it would be better to have @darius there for sure. There’s no real urgency on this.

Will go ahead and push this out to May 2 then. Thanks for flexibility all.

So no design forum until May 2nd?

No @bholagabbar just this topic will be postponed until then. We will still host design topics. Do you have a topic you would like to discuss?

Not particularly. I was thinking of bringing it up today but it’s a trivial matter and it’s being addressed through ticket comments so all’s good :slight_smile: