Deploy Platform 2.0.5 (for Enterprise) war file/ From Netbeans

I am trying to deploy Platform 2.0.5 (for Enterprise) (using Netbeans and standalone tomcat server) I have deployed Platform 2.0.5 (for Enterprise) war file I have copied all modules in /openmrs/modules/ directory. Now after starting tomcat database was created successfully but I am getting these errors. Also login UI looks different then “https://demo.openmrs.org/” this one. Would you please guide me to setup openmrs from scratch. I am trying both ways, using netbeans and standalone tomcat Error I am getting:

There was an error starting the module: Appointment Scheduling UI Module There was an error starting the module: Registration App Module There was an error starting the module: EMR API Module There was an error starting the module: HTML Form Entry UI Framework Integration Module There was an error starting the module: Reporting There was an error starting the module: Reporting UI Module There was an error starting the module: Appointment Scheduling Module There was an error starting the module: Chart Search Module There was an error starting the module: EMR API Module There was an error starting the module: Appointment Scheduling UI Module There was an error starting the module: Reporting REST There was an error starting the module: Reference Application Module There was an error starting the module: Appointment Scheduling Module There was an error starting the module: HTML Form Entry UI Framework Integration Module There was an error starting the module: Reference Metadata Module There was an error starting the module: Reporting REST There was an error starting the module: Chart Search Module There was an error starting the module: Reference Demo Data Module There was an error starting the module: Admin UI Module There was an error starting the module: Reference Metadata Module There was an error starting the module: Reference Application Module There was an error starting the module: Core Apps Module There was an error starting the module: Reference Demo Data Module There was an error starting the module: Provider Management Module There was an error starting the module: Registration App Module There was an error starting the module: Core Apps Module There was an error starting the module: Reporting

Problem Sorted