Contributing to Documentation

Greetings,

Myself (@drazov), @cbaliker21, and @wcuttrell are wanting to get started on helping with documentation and want to know what the immediate needs are currently.

Thanks,

@marslan8530[quote=“drazov, post:1, topic:27196, full:true”] Greetings,

Myself (@drazov), @cbaliker21, and @wcuttrell are wanting to get started on helping with documentation and want to know what the immediate needs are currently.

Thanks,

@marslan8530, @jwnasambu

very much welcome ,

cc @jwnasambu

@drazov, @balikerc21, and @wcuttrell, we appreciate your interest in helping us with our documentation! We have a Trello Board set up where we manage documentation tasks. You can use this link to join the board.

We’re still going through some tasks to make sure each one in the backlog has sufficient information for people to work on. That said, there are already a couple cards ready under “Up Next” that are ready for work right now.

We also need assistance expanding our REST API documentation. If that is of interest to you, then let us know and we can set you up with that as well.

Thanks @jennifer , can we know how to login into that trello space for OpnMRS ??

@mozzy, to join the Documentation Trello board, anyone can click on this invitation. When you use that invitation link, you’ll probably see my name and the name of the board I’m inviting you to (OpenMRS Documentation Roadmap). Clicking on the “Join” button will add you to the Trello board. If you don’t already have a Trello account, you can still join the board with “virtual” permission.