Content for the 2019 Annual Report

Hi everyone!

It’s time to bring our annual report together. We’re aiming to have a draft annual report for everyone to review by the end of this month.

Letter to the Community Pretty self-explanatory. @paul, can you do the honors?

Mission, Values, and Strategic Goals

This year, what do you think about including 2-3 stories that give more context and meaning to the data that we include in our report? More specifically, I’d like to think of stories that can show how we put our mission and values into action.

For instance, what stories can we tell that highlight “community-driven” efforts and that “the best ideas come from people with different backgrounds and talents, and we build a community where these people can come together and innovate?” Here are some additional themes to help us brainstorm:

• Open
  • User-Centered
  • Diversity
  • Education
  • Partnerships
  • Standards

Please share your ideas!

Data

I’ve already reached out to many implementations for updated data on current OpenMRS sites and active patients. If you’ve already responded to my request - THANK YOU! If not, please update the OpenMRS Atlas or send me your updates by January 30.

@irenyak1, can you update our quarterly stats about commits and contributors by January 30?

3 Likes

I’m excited about this year’s Annual Report. In the past couple of weeks, I’ve heard some great ideas come up. Now we’re planning to highlight the impressive gains that implementations have made at scale in four different countries and to showcase a few community members who show us our diverse community at work.

This is still a work in progress. In particular, we are still working to update our implementation data. A huge shout out to those who have already shared how many sites they have implemented - and how many patient records are now captured.

Feel free to check out the draft, ask questions, offer suggestions, write something up, etc.

Our Annual Report is in the final stretch! If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review and make edits to our draft content by Thursday, 27 February.

@cintiadr @jecihjoy @irenyak1 @jwnasambu @ball @christine @ccwhite23 @dictoo2002 @morrisng

2 Likes