Changed name of devtest01 to int02

I was working on converting UI test cases in reference app, when I realised that devtest01 was down for quite some time already. Looking at the current allocation of test servers, I believe it was moved to int02 since the environment seems identical. I’ve also got some tests to run on that server, so I believe that’s the one. Can anyone confirm this? Also, will future automated UI tests be run on that server? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, this change was requested by the Reference Application team, since it was being used for integration test purposes. It is the same host – only the hostname has changed.

Alright, were the host settings in Reference App updated? If not, I can submit a pull request for that. Thanks for your time!

1 Like

It’s not clear whether or not that was done; our helpdesk team only handled the hostname change. But I’m sure if you check GitHub and still see the old one, a PR would be welcome. :slight_smile:

Thanks helpdesk for making this change!

We still need to make any relevant changes to the reference application distribution code and/or to the CI plan, since changing the hostname did start breaking the build here.

@yancmo, please do issue a pull request, if you know where to do so.

1 Like

Submitted a PR already:

Not sure if it’ll fix the CI issue, but it’ll resolve the tests being unable to run issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! Actually, can you change it to int-refapp.openmrs.org? That’s a better alias for our purposes here.

2 Likes

Updated the hostname already!

I’ve updated the “Deploy to Functional Test Server” and “Deploy to Manual Test Server” scripts on Bamboo to reflect the changes.{devtest01 -> int02, devtest02 -> qa01}. We should be good to build the module once the PR is merged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As per https://ci.openmrs.org/browse/REFAPP-OMODDISTRO-INTTESTS-4484/log Looks like we might also have to look into the scripts on the Bamboo Agents namely tomcalLogCollector.sh (and appStartupCheck.sh just in case) Is there a way to do so via the Bamboo or would I need ssh access to the machines?

It was updated by @dkayiwa already, but it seems like there’re other problems.