Can't access RefApp on my server

C:\Users\IRENE\openmrs\openmrsserver\modules

In your server log, look for text which starts like "Using runtime properties file: "

Can you please delete htmlformentry and htmlformentry-ui .omod files? and try to restart the server. The errors with those two module I guess.

I can’t see it in the log. this is what i see close to that

WARN - OpenmrsUtil.getRuntimePropertiesFilePathName(2113) |2018-02-27 13:18:25,3 68| Unable to find a runtime properties file at C:\Users\IRENE\openmrs-runtime.p roperties WARN - OpenmrsUtil.getRuntimePropertiesFilePathName(2141) |2018-02-27 13:18:25,3 68| Unable to find properties file: C:\Users\IRENE\openmrs\openmrsserver\openmrs -runtime.properties WARN - OpenmrsUtil.getRuntimePropertiesFilePathName(2113) |2018-02-27 13:18:25,3 73| Unable to find a runtime properties file at C:\Users\IRENE\openmrs-runtime.p roperties WARN - OpenmrsUtil.getRuntimePropertiesFilePathName(2113) |2018-02-27 13:18:25,3 73| Unable to find a runtime properties file at C:\Users\IRENE\openmrs-runtime.p roperties WARN - Listener.loadBundledModules(523) |2018-02-27 13:18:25,533| Bundled module folder doesn’t exist: C:\Users\IRENE\openmrs\openmrsserver\tmp\openmrs\WEB-INF
bundledModules WARNING 2/27/18 1:18 PM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincr ement/not null settings for mysql. Use and re-specify all configuration i f this is the case WARNING 2/27/18 1:18 PM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincr ement/not null settings for mysql. Use and re-specify all configuration i f this is the case WARNING 2/27/18 1:18 PM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincr ement/not null settings for mysql. Use and re-specify all configuration i f this is the case WARN - OpenmrsUtil.getRuntimePropertiesFilePathName(2113) |2018-02-27 13:18:25,5 33| Unable to find a runtime properties file at C:\Users\IRENE\openmrs-runtime.p roperties INFO - LoggingAdvice.invoke(115) |2018-02-27 13:18:28,137| In method UserService .savePrivilege. Arguments: Privilege=Task: Modify Allergies,

Paste the entire log at pastebin.com

https://pastebin.com/R2V7rkTi

A log file does not start with what your paste has. There is much more before that.

That’s all in my terminal let me try using an IDE

how can i access that full log file, I have tried checking but that is all i get, the starting part seems to have disappeared. I am using command prompt.

Which command are you using to run?

mvn openmrs-sdk:run

When you run it again, it should be among the logs that you will start with

yes it does , however as more logs come in the first ones disappear. so how do i retrieve them? The command prompt doesn’t keep all logs from the start.

@irenyak1 that’s why i love **nix

Haaa. am looking for a solution to my blocker at the moment not comparison, save this for tomorrow may be :slight_smile:

@irenyak1, if you go to your server directory, which on Windows is C:\Users<your_user>\openmrs<your_server_id> you will find there the openmrs.log file, which should have all openmrs logs.

These are the files that i have in that folder and the log in that openmrs text document is incomplete.

Can you paste its contents at pastebin.com?

https://pastebin.com/B47ThrFq its almost like what i pasted earlier

Strange this is all that the file has. Can you just attach it here?