Cannot install OpenMRS

If you have any other thoughts let me know and I will try it!

Lucky! I have tried that several time and wish it worked haha

Sorry about the hustle. Maybe to ask, what’s your intentions of installing openmrs, maybe we can start from there? :blush:

Don’t lose hope though.

Hey @lgilbert Thats a good question. I am trying to implement EHR for our mobile clinics in Mexico. It won’t need to hold THAT many patients, but this program seems perfect. I wanted to be able to have the patient visit and pharmacy option. And it needs to be free.

What do you think, given my intentions?

(Also, I can successfully download the platform version, but when I add the modules from the reference version it gives me the same error)

1 Like

@gmartin hey, can you tell which point you didn’t understand so we can start from there.

I tried Installing OpenMRS reference App Module Manually without SDK but notable because it requires Lot of other dependency Modules and those Module Need some other Dependency. So It would be better to Start with SDK then once you understand things you can play with It.

You can use this for any Help.

In SDK page go from Installation to Documentation Part that would be sufficient. https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/OpenMRS+SDK#OpenMRSSDK-Installation

Thank you so much for the help. I tried it out on a windows computer instead of my Mac and it is up and running! I’m very grateful for your help. What a supportive and helpful community!

3 Likes

This is great @gmartin. cheers

Yaay, finally!

1 Like

good job @gmartin :+1:

1 Like