Build Failing: CI unauthroized to deploy artifacts to maven repo?

Coreapps build is failing with the following error… could something have changed with the CI server’s authorization?

I believe the PIH pipeline also deploys to the repo, so this would make me think it is something on the CI server’s side, not the maven repo side?

Take care, Mark

uild 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [INFO] BUILD FAILURE build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [INFO] Total time: 8.701 s build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [INFO] Finished at: 2017-08-02T13:24:10+00:00 build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [INFO] Final Memory: 15M/196M build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) on project coreapps: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact org.openmrs.module:coreapps:pom:1.15.0-20170802.132409-2 from/to openmrs-repo-snapshots ( Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized. -> [Help 1] build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [ERROR] build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [ERROR] build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: build 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 [ERROR] [Help 1] simple 02-Aug-2017 13:24:10 Failing task since return code of [/usr/share/apache-maven-3.2.3/bin/mvn --batch-mode clean

Oops, looks like there was already a thread about this:

This did just fail again for me for the coreapps module, twice in a row, but then I ran it again with a clean checkout and it appears to be running fine, don’t know if that is what fixed the issue or it was just a transitory problem.

Anyway, it does appear to be running fine now.

Indeed, the problem still occurs in half of the remote agents. A couple of hours ago, it was occurring in all.

Which is quite weird, as we didn’t change anything on the agents nor in maven repo itself.

Anyway, I disabled the affected agents (so you just have half of build capacity) and I will sort out that tomorrow.