Broken patient update between Bahmni UI and ERP

Hello, I am trying to learn Bahmni implementation. In my implementation patient update between Bahmni and ERP is not happening. I am seeing the following error message on Openmrs.log file. Appreciate if you can help pointing me to the files or look for debug. thanks Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason: java.io.IOException: Invalid location: 1:25375874, : java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:35) at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:245) at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:258) at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:230) at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:178) at org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.doCreateConnection(SingleConnectionFactory.java:342) at org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.initConnection(SingleConnectionFactory.java:288) at org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.createConnection(SingleConnectionFactory.java:225) at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createConnection(JmsAccessor.java:184) at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.access$0(JmsTemplate.java:1) at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate$JmsTemplateResourceFactory.createConnection(JmsTemplate.java:1031) at org.springframework.jms.connection.ConnectionFactoryUtils.doGetTransactionalSession(ConnectionFactoryUtils.java:297) at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:453

@ahoqueomrs drop the full log pastebin.com for clarity so peolpe like @darius can see the logs clearly and come to your quick rescue