Beta release - 0.92 (Platform upgrade + odoo integration)

i used a centos:7 image and run the steps as defined in this topic, but if i would set a Dockerfile it should be like this :

FROM centos:7
RUN yum update -y && yum upgrade -y
RUN yum install -y nano
RUN yum install -y nmap
RUN yum install -y http://repo.mybahmni.org.s3.amazonaws.com/rpm/bahmni/bahmni-
installer-0.92-59.noarch.rpm
RUN yum install -y python-setuptools sudo policycoreutils policycoreutils-python selinux-policy selinux-policy-targeted libselinux-utils setools openssh-server openssh-clients
ADD setup.yml /etc/bahmni-installer/setup.yml
RUN bahmni -ilocal install
ENTRYPOINT bahmni -ilocal start

and this my setup.yml:

timezone: Etc/UCT
implementation_name: default
selinux_state: disabled
docker: yes
bahmni_repo_url: http://repo.mybahmni.org/rpm/bahmni

Hi, my installation went on successfully server , I get I restarted the server I get

nohup: appending output to ‘/home/bahmni/nohup.out’ nohup: failed to run command ‘/usr/java/jre1.8.0_101/bin/java’: No such file or directory

Kindly help

@stephencoduor, This seems like one of the service startups have got the wrong JAVA_HOME variable set.

Q: by server restart, what do you mean?

Do you know which service is failing? or when do you get this error? Can you paste the /home/bahmni/nohup.out file in pastebin?

Q: by server restart, what do you mean? I mean , I finished installation successfully and everything was running well for 2 days, today morning I restarted the server(Local) and then got the errors

Also when I try start /restarting the services I always get when I check status

Service bahmni-erp-connect is not running Service bahmni-lab is not running

I wonder if you did the RPM install instead of using bahmni installer. Let us know, because if you had used bahmni install (bahmni -i local install), then this should never happen. For the rpm, we will fix it.

To fix your setup for now:

1. check where is JAVA Home - ensure “/usr/java/jre1.8.0_131” or similar exists. You will probably find another symlink under “/usr/java/” called “latest”. Check where that is pointing.
  2. edit the file “/opt/bahmni-erp-connect/etc/bahmni-erp-connect.conf” and correct the path for “JAVA_HOME” in there.
  3. Restart the bahmni-erp-connect service.
1 Like

Thanks @angshuonline for the reply. I strictly followed the instructions as in the link below and I remember I did bahmni -i local install

Beta release - 0.92 (Platform upgrade + odoo integration)

I also installed Beta release - 0.92 on my google server and installation goes on successfully, when I restart the server I get the the same error

On checking out as per your fix

“/usr/java/jre1.8.0_131” exist but in

/opt/bahmni-erp-connect/etc/bahmni-erp-connect.conf I have this

export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jre1.8.0_101, should I change the it to

export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java//usr/java/jre1.8.0_131

Whats the difference between RPM install vs bahmni installer

yes. Please change the JAVA_HOME

rpm installers are individual service installers. bahmni installer in turn downloads and uses the individual rpms, but does additional dependency checks, setups, configurations, wiring etc.

rpm installers are manual ways of installing particular services. While a service installed by rpms, will come with reasonable defaults for configuration and setups, but they are “default” by nature.

For example, you might have changed the database password for “openmrs-user”:

1. While running bahmni installer, it will refer the changed password from “setup.yml” and ensure that such configuration and setup elements are properly reflected
  2. RPM based individual service installation will not do that. You will need to go and manually edit a configuration or setup variable to ensure that your changes are reflected. (Just like the instructions above)

After I have set java home , Still no success I have tried to start/restart all services but openmrs and bahmni-lab are still not starting, others are. When I check

sudo service --status-all shows that that

> Service openmrs is not running Service bahmni-lab is not running

l get error and log in /home/bahmni/nohup.out

get this in Bahmni-stephen - Pastebin.com . Kindly if the error log can help troubleshoot

try starting services one by one and see.

service openmrs status

wait for a bit, and access the “https://ip-address/openmrs” to check if OpenMRS started alright?

service bahmni-lab status

wait for a bit, and access the “https://ip-address/openelis” to check

We installed 0.92 using this AMI without PACS and LAB

Ok, will check it out

Please refer to https://product-qa03.mybahmni.org for latest release

Hi, I got the following error. Can anyone help me

TASK [bahmni-emr : Install bahmni-emr from bahmni-repo] ********************************************************************************************** task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/bahmni-emr/tasks/main.yml:40 fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: false, “msg”: “No package matching ‘bahmni-emr-0.92-144’ found available, installed or updated”, “rc”: 126, “results”: [“No package matching ‘bahmni-emr-0.92-144’ found available, installed or updated”]} to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry

PLAY RECAP ******************************************************************************************************************************************* localhost : ok=99 changed=35 unreachable=0 failed=1

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/bin/bahmni”, line 9, in load_entry_point(‘bahmni==0.1’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘bahmni’)() File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 764, in call return self.main(*args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 717, in main rv = self.invoke(ctx) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 1137, in invoke return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx)) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 956, in invoke return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 555, in invoke return callback(*args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/decorators.py”, line 17, in new_func return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bahmni-0.1-py2.7.egg/bahmni.py”, line 79, in install File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/subprocess.py”, line 542, in check_call raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd) subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘ansible-playbook -i /etc/bahmni-installer/local all.yml -vv --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-installer/rpm_versions.yml’ --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-backrest.conf’ --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-installer/setup.yml’’ returned non-zero exit status 2

Please try out with another updated installer. Latest on S3: http://repo.mybahmni.org.s3.amazonaws.com/rpm/bahmni/bahmni-installer-0.92-80.noarch.rpm

You can find out the list of 0.92 bahmni-installers from here, please choose the highest version, which will be in the form of

"bahmni-installer-0.92-[build number].noarch.rpm

attn: @binduak

Thanks, will definitely check it out

@angshuonline hi, it works for me . I am going through all the modules thoroughly. Thank You

1 Like

Hi, we installed latest rpm and restored database. We are able to see both ERP and Odoo. Are there steps available for ERP databse migration to Odoo?

@sushilp its not going to be an automated process. There is a document in works, that will describe a guided way of migrating from OpenERP.