We have a requirement to support 40+ concurrent users accessing Bahmni. To ensure the load Bahmni is able to handle 40 or more concurrent users we have tested the performance for the below scenarios.
- Search Patient from queue
- Launch Clinical dashboard for the patient
- View Clinical queue
- Bed Management
- Search patient in all the bed management queues
- Check the list of available beds in the all the bed management locations
- Search Patient in Program queue
- Go to Consultation
- View medicines to the Patient record
- Search Registered Patients in Registration Queues
- For 40 users, the performance for the above scenarios is good. But when we tried with 100 concurrent users, we see a difference in the response time for API calls from milli seconds to minutes.
- However, Bahmni server is not down even with 100 concurrent users.