Bahmni Patient Registration Issue

Application Name: Bahmni Version Number: 0.90

Question: Hi Guys,

I’m trying to add “Assign consultant to patient dropdown” in second page (after clicking on “Enter Visit details”) using Concept dictionary and Form builder with below steps:

1. Define a concept “consultant” and set class as “misc” and datatype as “complex” and handler as “providerobshandler”. Lets assume that the defined concept_id is “101”.

2. Define a form (using form builder) and use this concept in the form and publish the form. assuming form name is “Consultant to see”.

3. Define an extension in “bahmni_config/openmrs/apps/registration/extension.json” and add one like below “sendTo”:{ “id”: “bahmni.registration.conceptSetGroup.consultantToSee”, “extensionPointId”: “org.bahmni.registration.conceptSetGroup.observations”, “type”: “forms”, “extensionParams”: { “formName”: “Consultant to see”, “required”:true, “showLatest”: true }, “order”: 2, “requiredPrivilege”: “Edit Visits” }

After doing this, I went to patient registration -> second page, but noticed below error.

“[Required List parameter ‘concept’ is not present]”

I’m not sure, what am I missing here. Could anyone please help me out of this issue.

Regards, Dharma

Did you get a solution to this? What was the issue? How do you resolve it?

Okay, I am not sure if you were able to resolve the issue or not and whether you are still looking for solution 8 months on :))

From what I understood, “showLatest”: true works only if there is corresponding “conceptNames” : [“xx”, “yy”] present in extensionParams.

So the solution is to include conceptNames to display or just remove showLatest config.