Bahmni PAT call on 17-May-2023 (SNOMED CT and Bahmni Integration)

Hello Everyone,

[Reminder] We have PAT call happening at 6:30 pm IST, 1 pm UTC on Wednesday 17th May 2023. See your timezone here: Your timezone

Zoom meeting: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Please provide any topic you would like to discuss in this thread.

@arjun @mksrom @ramashish @shivarachakonda @binduak @swetha184 @laxman @anandpatel@snehabagri @sushilp @sushmit @vmalini @dipakthapa @ramashish @mddubey @rrameshbtech@mddubey @iadksd @mwelazek @michaelbontyes @buvaneswariarun @sanjayap @florianrappl@apaule @mwelazek @tejakancherla @rabbott @gsluthra @wolf @mdg583 @akhilmalhotra@n0man @swatigogia @mohant @sanofersameera @soorya @deepthi @rohit.yawalkar @venu@atish1603 @grace @abhinab @binduak @mohant @sivareddy @akanter

Were we going to go over the SNOMED implementation and standards in general?

@akanter not in detail over SNOMED implementation. But standards in general.

@vijayontheweb do we have any video (sanitized) on our youtube channel? I remember one done in the PAT call early, but since then you guys have done a lot. Maybe record another one, while emphasizing on the technical part?

@vijayontheweb : The demo done for milestone2 showcase – i think will be good to have a public version of the same use-cases and details… along with architecture and how SNOMED CONCEPTS are mapped/strored into the OpenMRS Concept Dictionary… will be helpful for the community/Dr. Andrew.

Can you record that, and share on Bahmni youtube?

We wanted to showcase the new appointment scheduling experience in Bahmni.

Yes, please do. Can you attach a link when it is posted? Thanks!

Please find notes here

@vijayontheweb , There were several concerns that I raised about the workflows and limitations of searching the API first (rather than the concept dictionary). Do you have access to those potential concerns? I think it would be good to document and address them as part of the evaluation of the pilot.

Hi @akanter @angshuonline @gsluthra Sure. We are working on the video list on the suggested usecases and will upload them on bahmni youtube shortly. Thanks!

Hi @akanter Are you referring to the concerns raised in this PAT call?

No, I was thinking specifically about the SNOMED TS integration with Bahmni. Let me see if I can find the list. Also, there were some comments I made after trying out the demo…

Here’s one: SNOMED-CT as a source? - #8 by gsluthra

@rdavidson from SNOMED provided some comments on the above discussion yesterday.

And I just replied in that discussion…

I have updated the InterOp standards wiki page, with the paragraph about CIEL dictionary suggested by @akanter : https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/3176333313/Bahmni+support+for+Open+Global+Standards+Interoperability+OpenHIE+-+2023+Roadmap#Clinical-Standards-such-as-LOINC%2C-ICD10-and-SNOMED-(CIEL%2FOCL)

@angshuonline - Was the overview of Bahmni Open standards for InterOp zoom video/audio recorded? if so, can you share it here please. Will be helpful.

Thank you!

Hi, Vijay! Any update on the uploads?

@gsluthra alas! I realized only when i finished :frowning: … I think we should record another. or maybe do another session on PAT call

Hi @akanter , The first of the series of demo videos is almost ready and should be out in a day or two. Thanks!