- I am using Bahmni 0.92 and facing issue on Bahmni EMR while saving an encounter with my openMRS MySQL Database .
- So far I am using MySQL Version 5.7.30 and I have tried downgrading it to 5.6 version but the issue while saving an encounter still persisted .
- While looking deep into the problem I found out that the same Encounter saving was taking only 4 sec when I was using Demo Openmrs Database but with my DB it is taking around 1.8 minutes for the same.
- I have 1,60,000 entries in my concept table and I am suspecting that the queries on Concept related tables are taking alot of time which are responsible for this delay while saving an encounter through BahmniEMR.
- What is the solution to this problem of time issue and is Bahmni EMR feasible in the cases when Concept data is in large amount?**