Bahmni 0.92 ,pgdg-centos92-9.2-7.noarch.rpm is deprecated

On installing Bahmni 0.92 ,I have been getting a failure at

TASK [postgres : Download postgres yum repo rpm if not present]

and i discovered ,the default postgress rpm repo
pgdg-centos92-9.2-7.noarch.rpm
was deprecated and no longer available at https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/
for download.

i simply overidden the default rpm repo name in /etc/bahmni-installer/setup .yml with the latest available release

postgres_repo_rpm_name: pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm
and it worked.

we need to Update the wiki here
cc @angshuonline @sravanthi17 .

1 Like

Thank you very much @mozzy. At last I have been able to install OpenELIS and Odoo. However, a new problem has ensued; the Odoo service is not starting becuase of and errors that comes when I start. OpenELIS is working well though. Have you heard about this issue, and how we are going to solve it. Regards

I did this too but the Task of install postgres fails…as the version of postgres is still 9.6 and the postgres bin version is 96… Anyone to help here thanks

Hi @rkaringuri how did you go about it as I have followed all the necessary steps…am stuck at bahmni-lab Backup openelis task??? Thanks

Hi @apuda I will reply to you after compiling the precise actions I took. Regards

Alright @rkaringuri…will be waiting for your positive response. Thanks Apuda

@mozzy @apuda @rkaringuri - Were you able to proceed on this? If so please let us know the steps. @tawakay ^^