Thanks to @dkayiwa for guiding me towards creating a talk post here regarding my advancement to /dev/2.
I believe that I have reached the requirements for advancing to /dev/2.
- I have been in the community for some good time more than a year!!
- I have since resolved a couple of tickets.
- I have also helped out a couple of people at the community.
- I have also reviewed a couple of tickets at the community.
- I have also been and still leading different community activities like GSOD and the openmrs documentation team
Based on the information above, I am nominating myself to be upgraded to /dev/2. Please give me any feedback you have regarding my contributions and what I can do better if you don’t think I’m quite there yet cc @dkayiwa @ibacher @sharif @gcliff @mozzy
You surely deserve this stage. Thanks for the great contribution!
Thanks too for the great support always
Thanks for your great contributions to the community @herbert24! I entirely endorse you advancing to /dev/2.
@herbert24, you’ve been incredibly active this last year - leading not only our PM calls, but serving as our Documentation Lead, helping others with onboarding for OCL for OpenMRS - and then all of your contributions to QA for OCL for OpenMRS and the Ref App.
Thank you for these really important contributions to our community! Congrats on reaching /dev/2!
Great work @herbert24 , well deserved
Surely congratulations @herbert24
So well deserved. Thank you @herbert24 for everything you do for our community And also for being especially helpful and supportive to new comers like myself.