Advancing to dev/2

Hi Community,

Thanks to @dkayiwa for guiding me towards creating a talk post here regarding my advancement to /dev/2.

I believe that I have reached the requirements for advancing to /dev/2.

• I have been in the community for some good time more than a year!!
  • I have since resolved a couple of tickets.
  • I have also helped out a couple of people at the community.
  • I have also reviewed a couple of tickets at the community.
  • I have also been and still leading different community activities like GSOD and the openmrs documentation team

Based on the information above, I am nominating myself to be upgraded to /dev/2. Please give me any feedback you have regarding my contributions and what I can do better if you don’t think I’m quite there yet :slightly_frowning_face: cc @dkayiwa @ibacher @sharif @gcliff @mozzy

10 Likes

You surely deserve this stage. Thanks for the great contribution! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks too for the great support always :wave:

3 Likes

congs @herbert24 :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for your great contributions to the community @herbert24! I entirely endorse you advancing to /dev/2.

4 Likes

Congratulations @herbert24 :smiley: :100: :muscle:t6: well deserved

3 Likes

Congratulation @herbert24

2 Likes

@herbert24, you’ve been incredibly active this last year - leading not only our PM calls, but serving as our Documentation Lead, helping others with onboarding for OCL for OpenMRS - and then all of your contributions to QA for OCL for OpenMRS and the Ref App.

Thank you for these really important contributions to our community! Congrats on reaching /dev/2!

4 Likes

Great work @herbert24 , well deserved

3 Likes

Congrats @herbert24

1 Like

Surely congratulations @herbert24

1 Like

:partying_face: So well deserved. Thank you @herbert24 for everything you do for our community :slight_smile: And also for being especially helpful and supportive to new comers like myself.

2 Likes