Add new distribution operation is give error in inventory modules.

I am trying to add “new distribution operation” is given error in inventory modules. Please look at the screen shot. Error on screen "openhmis.inventory.operations.error.prefixDistribution openhmis.inventory.operations.required.variables " lofile error : Jul 13, 2016 3:47:10 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log INFO: HTMLManager: list: Listing contexts for virtual host ‘localhost’ WARN - ModuleResourcesServlet.get New Text Document (2).txt (257.3 KB)

@nirajkrsinghit whenever you are dealing with openhmis modules, you need to mention @ibewes or any of his team members, if you want to get a faster response. :slight_smile:

Nothing self used, I have interested this community because everyone get response. I am happy to attached OpenMRS. Thanks for quick response, I am talk to @ibewes.

Hi @ibewes , Need your help

Hello @nirajkrsinghit… I’m really sorry that you’re running into issues! Our team is looking over your log file but I did notice that there are some odd messages:

WARN - ModuleUtil.getResourceFromInnerJar(1182) |2016-07-13 11:00:02,881| Could not delete temporary jarfile: ...

WARN - OpenmrsUtil.deleteDirectory(1112) |2016-07-13 14:06:34,026| ...could not remove directory :...

Exception in thread "Thread-3082" java.lang.NullPointerException at org.hibernate.cache.impl.bridge.RegionFactoryCacheProviderBridge.nextTimestamp(RegionFactoryCacheProviderBridge.java:93) ...

WARN - ModuleResourcesServlet.getFile(105) |2016-07-13 14:21:08,348| No file with path '...'

These are not normal errors or warnings (insomuch as there are any normal ones) and I think this points to an OpenMRS installation that is not valid. You are likely getting an error here because you should only select an Institution, Department, OR Patient to distribute the item stock to, not all three. (Note: this UI has been improved in the 2.x version that we are finishing up right now and is much more clear) What is confusing here is that the message key is not properly being resolved to the appropriate message.

Have you installed any modules beyond the standard OpenMRS 2.3.1 and OpenHMIS ones? Which version of the OpenMRS Platform and Application do you have installed? I wonder if this is related to this issue which was fixed for the platform version 1.11.7?

1 Like

Thanks for Solution , Transaction are save only select the source and patient.