This year, we received over 40 applications for our PM, Dev, and CM/Ops Fellowships, from recent fellows to newcomers.
Between Tuesday, March 1 and Wednesday, March 9, we’ll have 30 minutes to speak with the most promising new applicants about their experience & interest in these fellowships.
Who’s involved? In addition to anyone involved in selecting fellows, these conversations are open to the community. Please PM me if you would like the candidate’s cover letter and CV.
Here’s the plan so far…
- Dev Candidate #1: Tuesday, March 1 at 6pm EAT | 3pm UTC | 10am ET | 7am PT
- Dev Candidate #2: Wednesday, March 2 at 9pm EAT | 6pm UTC | 1pm ET | 10am PT
- Dev Candidate #3: Wednesday, March 2 at 9:30pm EAT | 6:30pm UTC | 1:30pm ET | 10:30am PT
- PM Candidate #2: Thursday, March 3 at 6pm EAT | 3pm UTC | 10am ET | 7am PT
- Dev Candidate #4: Monday, March 7 at 5pm EAT | 2pm UTC | 9am ET | 6am PT
- Dev Candidate #5: Wednesday, March 9 at 6pm EAT | 3pm UTC | 10am ET | 7am
Check the OpenMRS Calendar and What’s Happening this week for any updates or changes.