Friendly reminder about our TAC call this week Friday!
When: Friday at 10am EDT / 7am PDT / 5pm EAT / 3pm CET / 2pm UTC (note time change in EDT/PDT)
- (10 mins) Iniz support for OCL - Overview of technical plan to enable our users to use both Iniz and OCL for OpenMRS (@grace, @ibacher, @suruchi)
- (10 mins) CI Plans failing - Process to kill docker containers on build agents (@ibacher) (background here)
- (15 mins) Reporting module and diagnoses (and conditions) across the evolution Core 2.1 to 2.2 (@mksd) (background here)
- (25 mins) 3.0 Framework - Confirm overview of vision & key technical pillars
I’m sorry, there’s about ~10% chance I can make the call, so feel free to push my topics for any other week.
Update from last week’s call:
We decided to move over any builds using Travis onto GitHub Actions from now on, because Travis’ business model no longer supports OSS projects for free, and it is pseudo-failing builds because of this. We’ll have a design call next Monday to go through this in more detail.
- Discussed how to update Initializer to support OCL and concept management in the new OCL for OpenMRS webapp.
Recording: Technical Action Committee (TAC) - Indiana University
FYI I created an (empty shell) GitHub issue for this here: Support for OCL export ZIP file. · Issue #96 · mekomsolutions/openmrs-module-initializer · GitHub