2021-03-16: QA Support Team Call

A gentle reminder we have a QA support team call today and on every Tuesday 9:30pm IST | 7pm Nairobi | 6pm Cape Town | 4pm UTC | 12pm Boston | 9am Seattle. Please take note of the time change. For most, the call will be one hour earlier today.

All community members are welcome to join the call and be a part of the team that sets up the QA framework for the community.

The call will be on zoom on this link: https://iu.zoom.us/j/895298620?pwd=SFNmQUIvT0tRaHlDaVYrN3l5bzJVQT09

Below is the proposed agenda:

• General updates: 10mins
  • Updates from volunteers/members sharing what they’ve been working on -15 mins
  • QA documentation updates:15mins
  • QA Capacity building: 15mins

@christine @jennifer @janflowers @k.joseph @dkayiwa @herbert24 @gracebish @tendomart @irenyak1 @kdaud

1 Like

Hi @christine. I’m currently pursuing my masters in Software engineering. I have been in the community for a while but I wasn’t too participative because I was rounding up with the undergraduate program. I really want to contribute to open Source and be very engage in any way I can.

My friends and I are creating a startup and having experience working with professionals here would go along way to boost my career.

Please I really want to join the QA team.

Or If it’s not for Junior developers. I don’t mind joining any other team.

@joachimjunior you are warmly welcome to join the call please, dont hesitate and we will be glad to meet you there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow… Thank you very much @sharif and everyone.

@joachimjunior , the QA team is not restricted to developers with specifics skills. Anybody is welcome to join even if you do not have strong development skills. As long as you are willing to learn, there is a team that will be able to support you. Hope to see you on the call.

2 Likes

ohh @christine i missed out on change on time was just joining the call