There’s quite a few topics proposed for this week’s TAC call, which is excellent!!
At the start of the call we’ll vote as a group on which topics to dive into. Here are the proposals:
- Prioritize 2021 Roadmap items
- GSOC projects - any final discussion needed (time sensitive)
Focused (will probably impact roadmap discussion somewhat)
- Deeper dive into Proper support for i18n of metadata.
- how Mekom is using MariaDB, and PIH’s Maven plugin (build config work)
- Nailing down timezone conventions
When: Friday at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am EST | 6am PST