Tomorrow, the OpenMRS Academy squad has their weekly meeting. On this week’s agenda: continuing the discussion on the Academy Curriculum.
We encourage everyone to review the content for Modules 1, 2, 3, and 4 so we can use this time to focus on questions, conflicting content, and how to address gaps. Some people are already leaving some comments.
- Module 1: Introduction to Health IT and EMRS
- Module 2: Best Practices for Developing and Implementing OpenMRS
- Module 3: Overview of OpenMRS
- Module 4: OpenMRS Technical Overview
If you are unable to join the squad meeting and want to contribute, please dive into the above modules and raise questions on Talk!
Who: Anyone in the community interested in contributing to an initial OpenMRS Fundamentals Academy.
When: Thursday, 6 August at 8:30pm IST | 6pm Nairobi | 5pm Cape Town | 3pm UTC | 11am Boston | 8am Seattle.
Where: Computer or mobile:
One tap mobile
- +12532158782,395793894# US (Tacoma)
- +13462487799,395793894# US (Houston)