09-03-2017 12:55:50 [WARN ] DefaultListableBeanFactory - Bean creation exception on FactoryBean type check:

Hello all–

I’ve been working on the endTB configuration of Bahmni and have recently upgraded to Bahmni 0.88. When starting OpenMRS I’m seeing tons of messages like the following in the OpenMRS logs:

09-03-2017 12:55:50 [WARN ] DefaultListableBeanFactory - Bean creation exception on FactoryBean type check: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'bahmniEncounterTransactionService' defined in URL [jar:file:/opt/openmrs/.openmrs-lib-cache/bahmnicore/lib/bahmnicore-api-0.88-SNAPSHOT.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'bahmniEncounterTransactionServiceTarget' while setting bean property 'target'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'bahmniEncounterTransactionServiceTarget' defined in URL [jar:file:/opt/openmrs/.openmrs-lib-cache/bahmnicore/lib/bahmnicore-api-0.88-SNAPSHOT.jar!/moduleApplicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'emrEncounterService' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'emrEncounterService': org.springframework.beans.factory.FactoryBeanNotInitializedException: FactoryBean is not fully initialized yet

However, OpenMRS does appear to still start. Just wondering if this is expected in Bahmni 0.88 or if this is something specific I’m seeing in the endTB implementation?

Thanks! Mark

I don’t think this is specific to endTB. I remember facing this issue. We have to investigate on why this is happening.

Thanks @sravanthi17. I’m not planning on looking into it in great detail now, but I’ll let you know if I happen to discover anything.

Take care, Mark

Maybe this is related to the ticket here. I remember seeing this warn message too and I came across that ticket, but I didn’t go deeper to confirm if it’s the real cause of the issue.

Good catch @rubailly… yeah, that may be it.

Mark